Register
Welcome to the Linkin Park Forums v4 forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Linkin Park Forums v4 > Linkin Park Forums > Site Talk
Home Forums LPF Gallery LPF Chat Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark All Linkin Park Forums Read
  Thread title: Sig size enforcement.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:03 PM
LPF Elite Member

Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Sig size enforcement.

From this point on, we will be enforcing the sig size limit rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLien
1) Sign Images are only allowed if they are less then 500px wide, and 175px high.
To help in the enforcing of this rule, from now on, if we see a sig that is over the limit, it will be immediately replaced with this,

This is your warning, so, if you see that your sig has been replaced, do not reply with, "I didn't know."
Thanks,
LPF Staff

Old 08-05-2005, 08:16 PM
mature.

Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hyper
dude, that one's sexy.. can i use it as my normal sig? lol.

edit: oh, it's pixels, not pixils lol.

http://www.lpstreetteam.com/CDA5240F...DA56BC6E7DD 8
Old 08-05-2005, 08:21 PM
LPF Elite Member

Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute Vash_the_Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Meah, it's old, cut it some slack, lol.
And, I guess you can use it... If you want...

Old 08-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Banned

XERO-Limit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XERO-Limit Send a message via Yahoo to XERO-Limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper
dude, that one's sexy.. can i use it as my normal sig? lol.

edit: oh, it's pixels, not pixils lol.
Haha thats a fucking good one.But yeah I'm starting to see alot of big sigs and they don't look cool that way,plus it's annoying.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:18 AM

davey421 is on a distinguished road
hehe, irony. Vash_the_Stampede's sig breaks the height rule, if you add all his together. haha, just playin' around, please dont ban me

edit - nevermind, im wrong. again.

thanks ImTheOneThatFalls for the sig
PLEASE REGISTER
If this is your first visit to Linkin Park Forums v4 please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, and view the full contents of LinkinParkForums.com. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please read FAQ.

Click here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login above to gain full access to the site.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:45 AM
FAREWELL EVERYONE! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ R.I.P. LPF!

UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute UnhingedMouse0 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UnhingedMouse0
Quote:
Originally Posted by davey421
hehe, irony. Vash_the_Stampede's sig breaks the height rule, if you add all his together. haha, just playin' around, please dont ban me
The winners of the LPF Awards were allowed to add those bars to their sigs even if that caused them to be over the limit.
Old 08-06-2005, 02:41 AM
[I Bleed It Out]

shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute shadowfax1007 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XERO-Limit
Haha thats a fucking good one.But yeah I'm starting to see alot of big sigs and they don't look cool that way,plus it's annoying.
i agree, the big signatures are irratating, plus its annoying waiting for the big ones to fully load whilst reading different threads.

Old 08-06-2005, 08:52 AM

i_love_mike_shinoda2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to i_love_mike_shinoda2 Send a message via MSN to i_love_mike_shinoda2 Send a message via Yahoo to i_love_mike_shinoda2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfax1007
i agree, the big signatures are irratating, plus its annoying waiting for the big ones to fully load whilst reading different threads.
I agree. Since the bigger ones (that most of the time arent that good) take so much time to load, it takes even more time for the smaller ones that actualy look pretty damn good.

Thanks Heart_LP for the siggy/ava!!
Old 08-06-2005, 11:19 AM

davey421 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhingedMouse0
The winners of the LPF Awards were allowed to add those bars to their sigs even if that caused them to be over the limit.
oh, alright, never knew that :P thanks

thanks ImTheOneThatFalls for the sig
Old 08-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Banned

XERO-Limit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XERO-Limit Send a message via Yahoo to XERO-Limit
But I guess it's the people's choice.They can choose to have a nice slim,good looking sig,or have it replaced with Unhinged's masterpiece XD:

Lmao I love myself.
PLEASE REGISTER
If this is your first visit to Linkin Park Forums v4 please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, and view the full contents of LinkinParkForums.com. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please read FAQ.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login above to gain full access to the site.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:45 PM
LPF Elite Member

Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute Hahninator has a reputation beyond repute
My masterpiece <3

Old 08-18-2005, 07:48 PM
mature.

Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute Hyper has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahninator
My masterpiece <3

lame. mine pwnz yerz.

Old 08-18-2005, 07:49 PM
LPF Elite Member

Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future
thats some quality work man.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:16 PM
LPF Elite Member

Mark, sorry to tell you this, but everyone had a warning. It is this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash_the_Stampede
This is your warning, so, if you see that your sig has been replaced, do not reply with, "I didn't know."

Old 08-18-2005, 08:33 PM
LPF Elite Member

Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future Hybrid Soldier has a brilliant future
good point there vash
PLEASE REGISTER

Old 08-18-2005, 08:35 PM
mature.

my sig is in full compliance XD

Old 07-14-2009, 11:17 AM

ctbm03 is on a distinguished road
Arriving in Guilin, Guangxi Province

After a grueling 21 hours of China Flight, marginally improved by the upgrade to first class - for free may I add on my transatlanticGuilin flight- I arrived in Guilin excited, tried, and nervous! On arrival at Guilin Airport, and failing to find my China Toursguide I decided to make the most of the opportunity and head outside to indulge in a well deserved cigarette whilst contemplating my next move. The first thing that struck me was the tacky flashing neon palm trees lining the front of the airport! A garish display I'd envisage seeing in Las Vegas, not China! The constant heckling of taxi drivers to utilise their services drove me back inside once again in search of my guide. Fortunately, I found my rather stressed and anxious looking guide, Ricky. At that point I wasn’t quite sure who looked more relieved to find the other - him or I. An hours coach ride took us to our Guilin hotel. The small but perfect clean room presented the first meeting point for several of the other travelers on the program. A brief trip to a local street stall for dinner to sample the famous Guilin noodles introduced me to the weird and wonderful culinary delights that literally litter the streets of China. Locusts, pigs ears, trotters and noses, and skewered Scorpions (to name but a few) were amongst numerous unidentifiable insects and animals. The following morning saw us travel by coach to our Guilin Traveldestination for the next two weeks in Fengyan Village. But that’s a whole other story...